Eastern Michigan University
We are located in the Michael H. Jones Natatorium on the campus of Eastern Michigan University. We train in a beautiful 50m x 25 yd. pool. We have the following equipment for our diving program:
- Indoor diving facility
- 17’ pool depth
- Two- 1 meter (2009) Two 3 meter springboards (2012) on concrete.
- 1, 5, 7.5 & 10 meter platforms with rough-tex surfacing.
- Bubbler system to accelerate learning
- 1m springboard water spotting rig
- 3m springboard water spotting rig
- 5m platform water spotting rig ( first one in the nation)
- Three trampolines, two with spotting rigs
- 2 Dry Boards, one with spotting rig
- Floor/platform spotting rig
- 30X6’ carpeted spring floor
- Two 30X6’carpeted foam floors
- Five 32 inch flat screens with Tivo systems on all dryland and water stations
- 8 sets of stall bars.
- 5 speaker surround sound system in dry gym.